Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Radical Review Wednesday: belVita Breakfast Biscuits

When I first the saw the commercial for belVita breakfast biscuits from Nabisco, I knew I had to try them. Cookies for breakfast? Sign me up!! And I am glad I tried them. I tried the Apple Cinnamon and Golden Oat flavors.


Apple Cinnamon belVita was delicious! It tasted like a thin oatmeal cookie, with bits of real dried apples in it. (If you look closely at my pictures, you might just see that apple). My husband, who is NOT a dried fruit fan, barely noticed the apple bits.Which stinks because that meant I had to share them with him!!

Golden Oat belVita was pretty good. It is defintely more cracker-like than the apple cinnamon and tastes and feels a bit more healthier. They are still very tasty and a nice alternative to the usual breakfast foods.




I really don;t have much negative to say about belVita breakfast biscuits. They are a good size and 4 to pack makes you think you are indulging. They are tasty and healthy.  BTW at my grocery store they are sold with the cookies... that should tell you something!!






*Disclaimer: I bought these myself to try and review*

0 comments:

Post a Comment