Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Radical Review Wednesday: Teddy Grahams Soft Paws


Yup another new product I just had to try! I saw these Soft Paws by Teddy Grahams on the shelf (on sale, no coupon) and they looked really interesting. Being individually wrapped, they seemed more like a granola bar than a cookie, even though they were on the shelf with the cookies.

Teddy Graham Soft Paws come in two flavors - Oatmeal Raisin and Apple Cinnamon. I tried Apple Cinnamon, since Jeff does not like raisins. These cookies were all right.They are small, but they are thick. There was also a little bit of a dark line in them - like they weren't fully baked. The taste was mild.

I did like that  8 come in in a package, rather than 6 or 5 bars that come in a lot of granola bar packages.

I would buy these again, if they were on sale and I had a coupon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment