Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 3/12/12

Recap from last week:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - I used the whole can of pumpkin so they were super moist and sticky but delicious!
Ritz Cracker Crust Quiche (adapted from this recipe) - The crust was waaaay too buttery. Delicious but I'd cut the butter in half next time.
I used an entirely different pot pie recipe that I might tweak and post later. I probably won't though lol I also made a chicken pasta salad, Thursday when it was 70 degrees and pot pie was not appealing! It was one of those throw things in and see how it tastes, and that actually turned out well!!

This week:
Monday: Italian marinated chicken
Tuesday:  Slow cooker pasta sauce chicken
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Oven fried pork chops and garlic mashed potatoes
 Friday: leftovers

I usually try not to cook on the weekends, but since it is St. Patrick's day, and I am a sucker for theme cooking (and E's last "first" holiday), I am going to make slow cooker baked potato soup, and I am also making a secret dessert, I don't want to say in case Jeff reads this!

For more menus, visit OrgJunkie!



0 comments:

Post a Comment