Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/21/13


This week I do not feel like making a meal plan! I should, as we are all stocked up on meat and other items, except veggies, so there is a lot to choose from. But not feeling it. I haven't even updated my blog all week! So I decided this week would be leftovers from the freezer mixed in with some easy meals.

Monday: Skillet Mac and Cheese

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Beef Stew

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday:  Ham and Cheese Pockets

Friday:  leftovers

Saturday we are going out to eat with the in-laws and Sunday will be leftovers!

Dessert of the Week:  Finishing the gingerbread cookies I made from a mix (shh don't tell ;) ). I need to make this month's daring baker dish as well.


Find more menus at Org Junkie



0 comments:

Post a Comment