Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/7/13


Yesterday, we went to my in law's for Jeff's grandma's birthday. It was a lot of fun, but getting home so late just makes me want to relax instead of meal planning!! So today's menu is a little late!



Monday:   whatever you can grab... J is working late.

Tuesday:  Taco Pasta (didn't get to make it last week!)

Wednesday: Skillet Pork Chops with Potatoes and Onion

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday:  Creamy Chicken Enchiladas


I try not to cook on the weekends, so Saturday and Sunday are leftovers!

Dessert of the Week: I made Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Bars for the party, but they weren't cool enough to bring, so we have plenty! .. .stay tuned for my blog post about it!!


For more information or to join the hop, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment