Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Weeks of 9/12/11




What What? I am actually doing a Menu Plan Monday again!! they crazy days of summer are gone, and with DH working later hours in the fall, we need to get back to cooking. The challenge of cooking while looking after a 5 month old... let's see how that goes!!! I also won a membership to e-mealz so I am planning on making some of those recipes too!

MONDAY: Barbecued Chicken for Two (foil pack recipe)
TUESDAY: Crock Pot Chicken and Wild rice (e-mealz)
WEDNESDAY:  Dinner out for DH's grandpa's birthday - Olive Garden
THURSDAY: Leftovers
FRIDAY: Chicken Spaghetti  (e-mealz)
SATURDAY: leftovers or just snacks, if we go to the city (will be full from lunch!)
SUNDAY: I am going to a baby shower luncheon, so dinner is whatever you want!

I might just make some No Pudge brownies this week too!!

For more information or to link up your menu plan go to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment