Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Radical Review Wednesday: Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution



I live on an island in New York. I live less than 5 miles from the water. My hair is wavy. So in the summer, my hair gets frizzy - especially around the hairline.  I really didn't think that there was anything I could do about it - until Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution came into my life! Look at the before and after pictures below... it is amazing!!!

Before... 24 hours of frizzies, even AFTER combing my hair!!


Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution is easy to use - shake up the formula, squeeze approx. 10 drops in the the palm of your hand and run it through damp hair. Easy! And it WORKS! Below is after 24 hours of use - including two hours running around a playground in 92 degree, 80% humidity weather. Still looks great!

After 24 hours of Frizz-Ease use - frizz free!
Be sure to check out this how-to video for achieving super-soft, stylish waves. click this link to print a coupon. Now that I use Frizz-Ease, I am looking forward to actually styling my hair in the summer!!



*I received a sample to review as part of my Bzzagent membership. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great product. The humid weather this summer is killing me! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete