Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 6/14/10

So.... last FRIDAY when I was shopping for THAT WEEK'S meals it dawned on me... maybe I should plan a week ahead, so I have the items the following week to use. So I'll be planning Tues or Wed to shop Wed, Thur or Fri for the following week :)  I know, I can be slow sometimes! LOL 

So last week was a wash, and this week's menu is very similar to last week's...since we had none of it last week lol



Monday: Chicken With Scallion Sauce from Weight Watchers (already made this for dinner.... soooooo good!)
Tuesday: see above!
Wednesday:weeknight chicken and pasta from taste of home healthy cooking mag (with mods to make it less points!)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Broccoli and Cheddar skinny potato skins from Gina's WW recipes
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Father's Day... unsure what is on the menu, but  I have a plan to deal with it.

To join MPM or for more meal ideas, visit this week's Linky at I'm an Organizing Junkie

HOORAY to plans!!!
And HOORAY to a new background! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment