Thursday, June 17, 2010

So excited for tonight!!!

Toy Story 3 opens TONIGHT at midnight! Am I the only freak (said in a loving way!) who has tickets for the midnight show (3-D IMAX)? J is wearing his Little green Men shirt (his favorite old characters!), bUt I am just wearing a subtle Mickey shirt.



I am soooooo excited for this movie! I have been trying hard to stay spoiler free, but it is pretty obvious who the villain is and what is going to happen. But from what I have heard from the LUCKY few people I know, the movie is excellent - and will make you laugh AND cry! Gah.

Without having seen the movie, I DO have a new favorite character - peas in a pod! See below for their ultimate in cuteness. Jeff like Mr. Pricklepants, who is a hedgehog in liderhosen LOL He is even decorating cupcakes for Father's Day to look like Pricklepants. I will definately post about that!


4.5 hours to go. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know why I'm most glad you guys are going tonight?! Cause then I can talk about it and not worry about spoiling things ;) *is selfish*

    But seriously, you're going to love it. It's one of the few times you can go into a movie with super high expectations and have them met if not surpassed.
    And Peas-in-a-Pod is adorable but I think my fav new toy is Trixie the dinosaur :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it yesterday! I actually went to a marathon in Hollywood, and it was so much fun! I loved the new movie.

    ReplyDelete