Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

OK this has gotta start happening again, since WW is all about planning!



Monday:  leftover 10 layer crock pot bake. YUMMMM.
Tuesday: see above!
Wednesday:weeknight chicken and pasta from taste of home healthy cooking (with mods to make it less points!)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Chicken With Scallion Sauce from Weight Watchers 
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: probably more leftovers lol!! I might grab a recipe from Relish! I do have a few from this week that I have printed out!

To join MPM or for more meal ideas, visit this week's Linky at I'm an Organizing Junkie

HOORAY to plans!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear more about the 10 layer crockpot bake.

    pfhssunshine22@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I'll post the recipe when i review the book :)

    ReplyDelete