Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for...

E is for Emmett's First Trip to Disneyland!

My favorite picture form this Disneyland trip


We were not expecting to take Emmett to Disneyland until he was at least a year old, maybe even 2 years old... but then Jeff won Disneyland tickets and a 2 night hotel stay, so we went last August, when E. was 4.5 months old. It was a wonderful trip! We were able to ride and see everything we wanted, including the new Little Mermaid attraction and the redone Star Wars attraction.

E and mommy on mommy's favorite ride - Casey Jr.

E. was so well behaved! He only had 2 meltdowns due to tiredness. He slept a lot, as babies that age do! We got to see all of our friends too, including a few who made a special trip to see us <3 He won't remember any of it, but Jeff and I will.

lots of sleeping!
We are going back in a month!!!! Jeff will be participating in something called the Gumball Rally, which is an event to see if you can ride all of the rides in Disneyland in one day! The baby and I will be watching. I can't wait to see all of my friends again, and to be in the place I love the most! I also can't wait to see how E reacts, now that he is so much more aware of what is going on around him.


5 comments:

  1. Aww how fun. Congrats on winning those tickets. We cannot wait to get to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a little cutie! Only two meltdowns with all that excitement is pretty amazing--what a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only two meltdowns were probably because he got to see someone pretty awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I got to meet him for the first time! Such a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is def. a trooper! We are grateful that he is such a good baby who loves people and excitement! I can't wait to see how he will react to everything not that he is so much more aware of what is going on - hopefully things won't be too overstimulating now!

    ReplyDelete