Saturday, April 14, 2012

L is For...

L is for Little Mermaid

Little Mermaid

Yes, Ariel herself. She is the first Disney Princess I really paid attention to. And as much as I love Belle and Rapunzel, Ariel will always be my long standing, loyal to the end, favorite. I can understand her desire for something new, better, different. The hopeless romantic longing for this guy she has been observing for so long. Not to mention her awesome singing voice!

As a bonus the movie is awesome, and now Disneyland (and soon to be Disney World) FINALLY has a Little Mermaid ride!! It is a good ride, a short journey through the film. Not as creepy as the pic below might seem!!

Scene from the Little Mermiad ride... straight out of the movie



2 comments:

  1. yes, ariel put singing disney princesses on the charts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I **love** "The Little Mermaid" ! thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete