Friday, April 20, 2012

Q is for...

Q is for Quality

Yes, I did not post Q yesterday because I could not think of any character, song movie, ride, etc that I liked enough to write about. But rocking the baby to sleep in the middle of the night last night, I thought of my Q. I have mentioned this in passing, but I thought it deserved a whole post - Disney is quality. Not just in the movies - storylines, characters, music - or in the dedication and love of the company that so many of its employees have,  from the guys in charge down to the CM sweeping up the parks. It is also shown in the little details of the parks, the "plussing" that makes the Disney parks stand out form their competitors. What follows is a few pictures to demonstrate.

animals made out of washcloths and towels are a cute surprise
The Tree of Life in the Animal Kingdom is just amazing. Search for pics of the whole thing if you've never seen it!

Even the Disneyland parking garage levels get themed seasonally!





2 comments:

  1. Great post, and who doesn't love Disney? As you say, it's the attention to detail that can really impress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Disney ABCs -- very fun idea! A staff member taught my daughter how to make washcloth bunnies at Disneyland Hotel in May and now I always have a big basket of dishcloth bunnies next to the sink!

    ReplyDelete