Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for...

M is for MiceChat!

No pics of a Web site but here is a picture from the year Micechat was created!


There are so many things to use for the letter M ... not only the obvious "big cheese" ;) But I decided to go personal on this one... Micechat.com is a Disney message board. I stumbled into Disney message boards in 2004, when I was planning my first trip w/a few friends. (I went looking for pictures and found a LiveJournal entry instead! Then spent way too much time reading entries from almost 10 years ago?!?!?!) Back on topic, as I alluded to in A is for... MiceChat changed my life. Without this message board, I would have no friends and no husband! (Well I'd have a few friends but not as many!). The past 7 years would have been a lots less dramatic, and I would have a lot more money in the bank! But I would rather have the good and bad memories, I think.

Please excuse this late night, exhausted rambling. I don't think this post is making any sense or getting my point across lol

(BTW, my first meeting Goofy in Disneyland, I reported it like this: We did get our pics w/Aladdin. And Goofy! Eee, I DANCED with Goofy! Yup, been a fan for a long time.)

I think this is from 2006. Sadly pictures like this cannot be taken anymore!



2 comments:

  1. Your photos show that you really enjoyed yourself. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool that you met hubby there. Disneyland and Disney World are magical places that bring out the kid in all of us.

    You know what? I once knew a gal who was goofy...er, she played Goofy in Florida's Disney. After about 4 years she wound up in a mental institution. No kidding. I never found out why (work related?) or whatever happened to her, but every time I see Goofy I am reminded of her.

    ReplyDelete