Saturday, April 21, 2012

S is for...

S is for Soarin' (Over California or Not)
Sorta kinda like riding Soarin'

 Soarin' Over California (renamed just Soarin' at WDW) is one of the coolest rides ever. The ride vehicle is like a huge hang glider, and once your eat belt is tightened and the roof comes down, the thrill begins!! You are lifted up into the sky and a HUGE screen in front of you comes to life! Suddenly you are among the clouds and the Golden Gate appears! And you are in for a wild ride. Not to be missed!


Soarin' sign in WDW
 

5 comments:

  1. Then you kick the kayakers and pick a surfer for your very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds too scary for me. My husband would blanch at the thought. You said: tighten your eat belt. Hehe. I guess that says it all. You'd never eat on a ride like that. Blog on!

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this ride at WDW - is it new? I think it sounds awesome!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a cool ride! Thanks for bringing back such a great memory:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much for rides, but that sounds like a cross between a ride and an IMAX movie...I think I would try it! Thanks for stopping by my blog--I like yours too!

    ReplyDelete