Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/16/12






What a week!!! 4 out of 5 of us ended up sick. Including me on my birthday!! :( I still have not had my birthday meal out or even birthday cake! (Wah wah). So this week was even crazier than usual and both Jeff and I didn't get all we needed to get done while he was off work and my parents were here. Thankfully we are all better, and now I need to find the motivation to get back onto a schedule and get things back to normal. I am also trying to avoid the grocery store this week and use up some items before a stock up trip next week.

Monday: Ham and Broccoli au gratin 
 Tuesday:  Quiche with ham and cheese
Wednesday:  cheesy chicken with rice in the slow cooker
Thursday: leftovers
Friday:  cheesy pork chops

(a lot of cheese this week! Might have to rethink things!)
I also have two giveaways open - one is for Char Crust dry rub seasonings - worth the minute it will take you to enter! Just click on Current Giveaways up above.

For more recipes, check out MPM at orgjunkie.com



4 comments:

  1. Love your menu! Im going to try the cheesy chicken with rice, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of cheese at our house too. I usually buy the sharp cheddar or extra sharp cheddar because you get a lot of taste for your buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, cheese. Your menu looks wonderful. Sorry you guys were sick, hope you had a lovely birthday regardless. Stopping by from MPM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss good 'ol American cheese! Eat some on my behalf. Oh, and it all sounds good save for the broccoli. Yeah! lol

    ReplyDelete