Saturday, April 21, 2012

R is For...

R is for Rapunzel

from disneypicture.net - love this Rapunzel pic

Ariel might be my favorite old school princess, but Rapunzel might just win my favorite overall... I was not expecting much from the movie Tangled, based on the previews. But I was surprised at just how funny it was and just how great the characters were. And let's not forget it has one of my most favorite Disney songs ever. 

 Rapunzel herself is well rounded for someone locked in a tower - she has spent her time studying, cooking, painting, singing, cleaning... all that you and I do. She has a great sense of humor, and even though she is scared, her determination leads her out of the tower and on her way to live her dream. She has guts! Rapunzel is well rounded and not a damsel in distress (although she does have a male partner of course!)

Rapunzel, Flynn, Pascal and Maximus - loved them all, even the horse!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment